BB Cream W/Spf
9 ways to do confidence.
Our BB Cream with SPF 15 simplifies your morning routine into one easy step that provides moisture, UV protection and a hint of coverage all in a light, natural formula, so you don’t have a heavy make-up feel. Our BB cream has been scientifically shown to provide 9 benefits including a smooth, even appearance to the skin tone, visible firming and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. With natural ingredients from the noni plant, known for its antioxidant-rich moisturising properties, as well as mineral pigments, Burt’s Bees BB Cream, moisturises, smoothes and perfects your skin, creating an illuminating glow.
- One 48.1g tube of Burt’s Bees® BB Cream with SPF 15, Light. Light/Medium and Medium
- scientifically shown to provide 9 skin benefits
- Evens skin tone, moisturises and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Use to conceal blemishes and spots
- Available in 3 illuminating shades: Light, Light-To-Medium and Medium
- Contains Noni, known for its antioxidant and moisturising properties
Ingredients: water, zinc oxide, glycerin, titanium dioxide, decyl oleate, isoamyl cocoate, isoamyl laurate, octyldodecanol, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, stearic acid, morinda citrifolia fruit extract, beeswax, jojoba esters, mica, iron oxides, silica, sorbitan stearate, stearyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, sodium carboxymethyl C10-16 alkyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, magnesium aluminum silicate, xanthan gum, citric acid, isostearic acid, lecithin, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, polyhydroxystearic acid, sodium phytate, trihydroxystearin, alumina, sorbic acid, alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, fragrance (natural fragrance), phenoxyethanol, citral, limonene, linalool.
- Use in the morning after cleansing
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months:
- Ask a doctor Sun Protection Measures.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of invisible skin damage that contributes to early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.