Baby Bee Diaper Ointment
Maximum strength comfort where it counts.
Our 100% Natural Diaper Rash Ointment has protecting properties to treat and prevent diaper rash. It’s 100% natural with 40% zinc oxide, the maximum strength needed to seal out moisture that can irritate your baby’s bottom. This diaper rash ointment nourishes and reconditions skin naturally with shea butter, lavender oil and jojoba seed oil while creating an emollient layer to absorb wetness leaving baby’s skin soft, dry, and smooth. Pediatrician-tested and safe for your baby’s delicate skin. This ointment is formulated with no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS and is not tested on animals. Nurture and protect your baby’s skin naturally with Burt’s Bees Baby Bee.
- 85g tube of 100% natural diaper rash ointment
- Contains maximum strength – 40% zinc oxide
- Nourishes and reconditions skin naturally with shea butter, lavender oil and jojoba seed oil
- Leaves your baby’s bottom soft, dry, and smooth
- Pediatrician-tested and safe for your baby’s delicate skin
- Formulated with no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or SLS and is not tested on animals
Ingredients: zinc oxide, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, cera alba, lanolin, ricinus communis seed oil, simmondsia chinensis seed oil, butyrospermum parkii butter, glyceryl rosinate, olea europaea fruit oil, hydrogenated castor oil, olea europaea oil unsaponifiables, anthemis nobilis flower oil, lavandula angustifolia flower, lavandula hybrida oil, calendula o cinalis flower extract, rosmarinus o cinalis leaf extract, tocopherol, glycine soja oil, canola oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol.
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow it to dry. Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help right away.